Penulis: Siti Salmiah Muhammad
Harga: RM 20.00
Jum. Halaman: 137 m/s
Academic Purposes is designed to prepare college or university students with academic reading and writing which are crucial for their academic survival.
Throughout the book, there will be notes as well as tasks to guide and help students and instructors alike. The tasks encourage students to be autonomous and reflective learners. Hopefully, students will find this book handy, user-friendly, motivating and instrumental in enhancing their English language skills. At the same time, may this book alleviate some of the many instructors’ and language teachers’ burden of preparations for their academic English courses.
· Reading section presents authentic reading articles from different fields to expose students to academic reading, encourage them in utilising their existing skills and further develop their critical thinking skills.
· Writing section provides notes as well as guided tasks to ensure students master argumentative essay writing and argumentative research essay.
· Language awareness section provides selected grammatical items and reinforces students’ grammatical knowledge needed in academic writing.
· Editing section offers guides on how to proof read, edit and refine writings, so students will be more aware of their language usage.
BREAKTHROUGH - A STRATEGIC APPROACH TO ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES
- Jenama: Penerbit USIM
- Kod Produk: 978-967-0393-71-1
- Kewujudan: Ada Stok